Saturday, February 2, 2019

Tiny Little Baby Feet

Precious... Adorable... Adrling... So Cute... Sweet... Beautiful... Perfect...
There just isn't any one adjective that captures the complete essence of this little one.

It's not often that we get the privilege of holding a newborn.  If she's a few weeks old, it's special, but when she's just a few hours old... sigh... beautiful cherished moments...

The only thing better than getting to hold my new little granddaughter is getting to watch my daughter hold her daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a treat to enjoy! I had the privilege to do so with my new grand baby as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so so sweet! I'm so grateful that we have the ability to send/receive photos and video chats any time. It makes "far away" seem a little closer.

      Delete