Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Hot Chocolate II

What's your winter drink?
Cider?  
Coffee?  Tea?  Cocoa?
If there are comfort foods, I suppose there can be comfort drinks.
I choose hot chocolate... with marshmallows or whipped cream... Mmmmm...

During the 3+ decades that I was a teacher, I always had plenty of hot chocolate mix in the cupboard.  An elementary teacher can pretty much count on being gifted at least one or two special hot chocolate mixes with cute mugs around Christmas time. I used the last of mine recently.  I guess I'll just have to buy it for myself now.

If you follow or participate in Inspiration Collaboration (and if you don't, start now!! 😁), Here's a little teaser... You might see this pop up as one of the four Inspiration Images in February... I won't tell if you get an early start for your submission!

Original Oil Painting on 6"x 6" Wrapped Canvas
If you'd like to purchase this little painting, click Hot Chocolate II .

No comments:

Post a Comment