Friday, October 9, 2020

Better Half


Buff showed up at our backdoor one freezing night last winter.  We gave him shelter in the garage for the night, then of course you know what happened... He made himself at home.

On one side, he's sweet and hilarious. He purrs loudly and cuddles in laps.
On the other, he's aggravating and annoying. He opens drawers and unrolls toilet paper! 

We love him, so I decided that his portrait should only show his better half!






I painted Buff's portrait in response to Sara's October Inspiration Image Purrfect Companion.

Original Oil Painting 5"x 7" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

6 comments:

  1. I think our two cats might be related. The painting is so good! I love it. Wilbs and I just had a short cuddle. He's now off to enjoy our bed before we get there. Earlier he thought it might be good to join us all at the table for some pork chops (um. no.) I did give him a couple tidbits, though. Buff is a handsome fella - I think I'm glad he came to stay with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think Buff and Wilbs might be cousins. We'll keep them purring, and they'll keep us laughing.

      Delete
  2. That photo of Buff with the toilet paper is hilarious! Well, maybe not if you were the person to clean it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of love Buff, he's very handsome and winsome. I definitely love the better half painting of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I kind of love him too. I might have said an "Oh, no!" the day that someone bought that painting. It's okay.

      Delete