Tuesday, September 6, 2022

OLLI Art Show






I got to be a part of an art show hosted by OLLI (Osher Lifelife Long Learning Institute) recently.  OLLI is the senior citizen branch of the University of Arkansas. There were 13 artists of different mediums - watercolor, pottery, jewelry, stained glass, printmaking, photography, acrylic, oil.

It was hard to choose just five pieces!  After looking around the house (at all the paintings waiting for their forever homes), I decided I needed to choose some sort of theme. "Red" would be the thing to tie all of them together.

It's always a pleasure to get to share art and to see the art of others.

!*!*!*!* Also... that hair!  Is it really that gray ?*?*?*

All 5 Original Oil Paintings are for sale in my Etsy shop.  Click HERE if you want to look around there or need a painting for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. What an honor to be part of that showing. Love all the art you featured but especially that barn.
    Your hair is beautiful!! The color is so flattering with your complexion. I wish my hair would go "all-in" but it's an ugly mix right now, so I get it blonded - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My niece reminded me, "No, Aunt Helen! It's not gray. It's silver... like a unicorn!" Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. How wonderful that you were part of the art show! You chose a nice variety of work, too. My first thought as I saw your photo was how pretty you looked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks, sweetie! Ha ha, after a couple of pandemic years, it's an even to actually put on real clothes and make up!

      Delete
  3. Your hair is beautiful! Congrats on your exhibit, such a nice selection!

    ReplyDelete