Monday, September 12, 2022

Through the Looking Glass


I've seen several images similar to this lately on Instagram or Facebook. Under the picture it will say something about how we only see part of the story on social media. So much truth in that thought.  Such a simple image to illustrate it.

I'd love to give proper credit to whoever came up with the idea, it's a good one.

Original Oil Painting on 8"x 8" wrapped canvas.
Click Through the Looking Glass if you'd like to purchase this little painting.

4 comments:

  1. How very true. I especially like the background in your painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, indeed. Yeah... I like the kind of hazy look behind the mirror too.

      Delete
  2. Definitely true, and a fun way to portray that in a painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True indeed! Yes. I can't take credit for the idea of the image, but I love it.

      Delete