Friday, November 11, 2022

Gingerbread House


Gingerbread slabs...
Graham crackers...
Icing...
Sprinkles...
Gumdrops...
Peppermints...
Candy canes...
Licorice ropes...
Chocolate squares...
Marshmallows...
M & Ms...

Gingerbread houses are so beautiful in magazines and on the Hallmark Channel and on Pinterest.  But, let's be real-life honest.... What a mess!  Is anybody really good at making a gingerbread house with (or even without) kids? I didn't think so. Just think, if you had this sweet little painting, you could have the pretty gingerbread house and avoid the mess!
"Why am I bringing out Christmas before Thanksgiving? Well, I had to! "Christmas" was the topic I was given for my weekly-ish art challenge.

Original Oil Painting on 8"x 8" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

No comments:

Post a Comment