Saturday, November 19, 2022

My Shops - Etsy & Fine Art America

I've had an Etsy shop since 2009.  It's where I've sold 275+ of my original paintings. I love my little Etsy site.  It gives me a thrill when I hear a little "cha-ching" sound on my phone.  It means someone has ordered a painting.  I can't open my Etsy app soon enough to see which one I'll be wrapping up to send to its forever home. Click HERE to have a look! There might be something you need for your walls or for a gift.

I've had another site on Fine Art America for a long time too, but I just haven't done a thing with it until recently. This site doesn't offer originals, but you can get my images on prints, note cards, mugs, shower curtains, yoga mats, pillows, notebooks, posters, facemasks, ornaments, bed spreads, phone cases, shirts, stickers, beach towels, jigsaw puzzles!  What??? So fun!
Click HERE and look around.  It's really fun to see what a painting would look like on a tote bag or a shower curtain!
I think that's a pretty nice store front, don't you!

Tote Bags!!
How do I pick which one!


Yoga Mats!!
Okay, I have the first one with the hollyhocks!
It makes me happy when I'm doing down dog and see it.


Notebooks!!
I might need one or some of these!

Mugs!
Well, I might need a mug with a winter landscape
more than a duvet cover with a great big cow face. Ha!

I'm looking forward to getting to know this site better.
I hope you do to.
H

2 comments:

  1. Lots of goodies to peruse! I like so many of your paintings, and this would be a good way to have as many as I want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... that makes me smile!
      I only have a handful of my images on there. I can add others if there's one you want (like the painting that I did for you).

      Delete